Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jessica

So I have been working on this assignment ALLLL night. The assignment (called "Folio") was to create a layout of at least 8 photos from a shoot.
I'm just so excited about it!
Not only does she look GORGEOUS, Jessie was so generous to be my model and put up with all of my crazy instructions. I knew it was going to be a good day after the very first shot. Ok, enough of my gloating, here is the layout I worked up...
Click the pic to see it BIG. :)

I have so many things to post that, technically, come before this but I couldn't wait to share. Would love to know what you think!?!
I will also be putting these photos up individually so you can really get a good look at them :)
I'll add it to "my list"...

<3 Annika

5 comments:

Anonymous 4/9/08, 7:59 PM  

These are so good!!!!!

Anonymous 4/11/08, 12:56 PM  

Love the pictures...good work!

Taylor Allen Photography 4/14/08, 1:10 PM  

excellent work!!! Annika you are quite good.

Anonymous 4/14/08, 2:15 PM  

Annika!! I LOVE what you did with Jessie's pictures.. they are really reallly good!!! I love the layout!!!

Anonymous 4/14/08, 2:16 PM  

p.s. its jenny fainter in the above comment lol!!! love ya! :)