Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Breann SENIOR 09


I'm back! And with another exciting shoot to introduce. This is Breann :)
Breann is the little sister of Trent, one of my best friends. Trent and I were friends in high school and we now both go to college in Warrensburg. I remember being around Bre at Trent's Super Bowl parties over the years and tutoring her 8th grade art class. BUT NOW she is graduating! And asked me to take her senior photos. Yay!
It was freezing outside this day! This particular weekend was full of obstacles, weather obstacles! It rained (see puddles above), it snowed, and it was COLD! Despite the less than favorable conditions Bre rocked her pics....
Flowering trees were an added bonus.

We planned to get a few more when Bre comes to Warrensburg next so stay tuned. Thanks again Breann, I loved taking your Senior pictures :)
To see my day with Bre click here!

0 comments: