Monday, June 8, 2009

KADY! Senior 2010

Greetings from Poland!
It isn't often that I blog a senior shoot from across the world so you my friend, are a lucky girl ;)
This is the gorgeous Kady. Kady brought the most colorful wardrobe and rockin' "serious face" to our shoot.
We had fun with this turquoise wall outside of her church's Destiny Center. Kady's mom contacted me after seeing the Gillispie family photos and talking to Alicia about my photography at church. Love that!
We squeezed out the last bit of light from the golden hour for some fun photos in the grass with a little bit of flare.
How stunning does she look in this vintage dress!?!
And yet another great "junk yard" find. I swear they just WANT me to find them! Love when I can find an angle I haven't tried before!
AND...talk about great finds! This was the session of many chairs! Not your typical alley find here..this was beyond exciting!


Kady loved spending the evening with you and your mom! Have a great senior year :)

http://annikasphoto.zenfolio.com/ *See the whole shoot here!!**

0 comments: