Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Backyard Fun


Whoa! How cute are they!? I enjoyed photographing the Rickett's kids and soaking up the last bit of summer weather just playing in the backyard. We did some swingin':
We played some house:
And we gave BIG HUGS:
It's hard to believe I used to babysit little baby Emma...who is now Big Sis Emma! Several years ago, when she was an infant, I took a photo of her feet and entered it into my 4-H contest. Around that time was when I was really starting to love photography and thinking about it as more than just a hobby. So thanks, Emma, for having such cute baby feet...AND thanks, Seth and Janelle for having the cutest blond haired, blue eyed trio around :)
Below is the also completely adorable home of the kiddo's grandparents where we spent the morning playing in the yard....

P.S. SO much cute fall stuff coming your way......check back :)

0 comments: