Friday, October 3, 2008

NEW HEADER!

I added the new blog header today! I am really happy with how it turned out :)
Would LOVE to know what you think?!?
I wanted something that portrayed my style and some of my recent work.
I tend to neglect my blog because I post everything on my ZENFOLIO site : http://annikasphoto.zenfolio.com/
BUT, hopefully now that it is a little more personal I will be more excited about posting on the good 'ol blog!

Keeping busy with TONS of editing and replying to the rush of inquiries about FALL photos... and wow, am I excited about some of the stuff I am working on and have coming up in the next month.... Stay tuned!

annika

2 comments:

Anonymous 10/6/08, 10:18 AM  

Annika
Your New Header is great. I just love your style. What a gift you have. I will be thanking your mother for bragging about you in an email to her prayer group. I will be reminding her to do so more often!! I so enjoyed looking at all of your photos! Thank you for making them available for us to enjoy.
Mary Brink

Anonymous 10/28/08, 11:07 PM  

Hello there, I am Melanie Shoemaker's sister. I was curious if you could please tell me how you added the multiple photos to your header. I love it! Your pics are amazing:)