Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Emily+Damon and Kiddos

CUTE FAMILY!! Emily contacted me about pictures after she had seen the Gillispie trio's (hmm note to self to blog those equally cute Gillispies..) pictures and we set up a time for these fun family/engagement pictures. Emily and Damon are getting married in May...they are sooo cute together. During the shoot they had great instincts, I would start to pose them and realize they were already perfect the way they were!
See what I mean?!

This is Addison, she is 10 months in these photos. Lovin' that bow!
Cayden, 2, loves his trucks and tractors. While going through the photos after the shoot I found myself laughing at one of him driving his john deere over his sister's head. :)
We had beautiful light in the woods next to Emily's parent's house. Also a cool truck, but you will have to click here to see those....

Addison and her Daddy:
What happy kids! After the shoot I got the sweetest e-mail from Emily:

"I just wanted to let tell you thanks again for coming to my parents to take our pictures. You are soooooo talented and I can't wait to see the results. I hope the kids weren't to fussy for you......Thank you so much. You are awesome and I am going to be sending as much business as I can to you!!"

Fussy kids?! They were great..seriously. Thank YOU so much. I loved every minute of it.

To see every cute second and every cute dimple: http://annikasphoto.zenfolio.com/

0 comments: