Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mi Familia


Ok, I might be biased but isn't this the cutest family you have ever seen!?! They're mine :) My brother Cliff, his wife Suzanne, and my sweet nephew Collin met me one day right before Halloween for some pumpkin pickin' and photo takin'.

Collin's smiles and giggles could turn any bad day around. Just look at this: You're smiling now aren't you? .....Don't say I didn't warn you..... Collin smiles are contagious.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE fall......these vivid colors make my day, and my night, week....month even!
By now you are wondering where we found such a cute location. We met at the semi-halfway point between Warrensburg and Moberly, Peach Tree Farm. Peach Tree, well you guessed it, they grow peaches! In the fall, however, they are a pick-your-own-pumpkins-and-gourds patch. They have hayrides, a straw maze, barnyard animals, adorable barns, and super nice people. Oh and puppies!

And sunflowers! The owner was so nice to even let us dance in the sunflower patch, ok I wasn't dancing, but Cliff and Suz were very cute at it.

How blessed I am to have such a great family, not to mention amazing role models. Love you guys!

All the pumpkin-pickin' fun: http://annikasphoto.zenfolio.com/

0 comments: