Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Riley

This is Miss Riley! I went to high school with Riley's parents and was excited to get to photograph her for her 2nd birthday, which is coming up very soon!
We spent our session exploring Riley's grandparent's farm in Cairo, MO. There were so many rustic buildings and things to play and climb on for pictures. Riley seemed to be distracted a great deal of the time by collecting rocks..what a tomboy ;)
I laughed so hard watching Riley "dance," as seen in the first photo. She was also very entertaining on this little horse:

What a cute expression!



This is Riley's mom, Courtney.
Love this image of her with the wagon...
The look of determination:

Thanks for letting me photograph this little lady! To see all of my adventures with Riley check out http://annikasphoto.zenfolio.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous 4/14/09, 6:44 PM  

Annika,
Your pictures are amazing. The ones of Suzanne, /Cliff and Collin are so good. Addison and Riley are beautiful too. I believe you have found your niche in life.
I have to say your photo is stunning. Congratulations. Oh, I got to see the farm picture. You sure captured it all. Impressive
Diane Brown