Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Football and Fun with Aimee and Jordan


Meet Aimee and her son Jordan! Aimee found me through Kelli + Jake (below) because she and Kelli work together. Aimee told me in one of her first emails, "A little background on Jordan and I…..we love sports." So what better way to show their relationship than to play a little football. :)

We met in Ashland, and here is a bright blue wall of the Ashland Optimist...

Jordan was so tough! On our way to the second location his thumb got shut in the car door...oh no! But Jordan was a trooper and we still got great images in the fall leaves.
Aimee is gorgeous!! Look here:
Are you kidding me!?! :)

Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you! I loved meeting you!
See all of Aimee and Jordan's tackles and laughs here:
http://annikasphoto.zenfolio.com/

1 comments:

shannonbix... 2/27/09, 9:58 AM  

Hello Annika! This is just a general comment. I'm so jealous of you! You are such a talented gal. I am a hoddiest photographer and trying to take that leap into more but the jump is just so scary. I work in KC...I'm a commercial interior designer. I went to school at CMSU (UCM now-a-days) and graduated in 2005. I love your style and use of colors and textures. It is very beautiful and totally tells your story. Keep on doing what you're doing! It's fabulous! I'm not sure where you are based out of but if you're ever in the KC area I would love to meet you. I currently live in Olathe, but my sister lives/goes to school in Warrensburg and I'm originally from NEMO (1.5 hours north of Columbia). I'm all over the place! :) Anyhow, thanks for inspiring me. I'll definitely be putting your blog on my favorites list. Good luck!