Monday, November 3, 2008

Shea²



As promised, here is Shea². My second session with Shea had 3 main objectives: golf photos, a yearbook photo, and a mini session with Shea's brother Ryan. However, we didn't neglect having fun in the process:
Girl has ups!!

I love, love, lovvveeee the light coming through in the above photo. The shadows from the golf balls and the light coming across Shea's face (because of Chad rockin' the reflector behind the scenes) makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)


A little texture..fun eh? I love the assortment of colors in the background :) yay! fall!



And, this is Ryan!

Whew! Have I mentioned how much fun I have had with Shea? I can't wait to see what she picks for her album, wallets, etc.
Yay for Sr. photos.....

"Check It":
http://annikasphoto.zenfolio.com/

0 comments: